18767 Main St (Hwy 120), 209 962-4000, 800 273-3314, 209 962-6674 fax
Historic hotel with restaurant. Seventeen rooms. Each room has bath, telephone, coffee, CD player. Free Wi-Fi. Hotel was built in
1849 and has served as a trading post, ranger station, and hotel over the years. Restored
in 1992 by the present owner, Peggy Mosley. Breakfast included with room.